These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The Beatles Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
The Beatles Forum Rules
To begin with, the team behind The Beatles Forum would like all users to enjoy their stay on the website. Indeed, it is not our intention to stifle the debate. On the contrary, we encourage users to join in and be unique at all times. However, we have to have a few rules to keep the boards ticking over. In effect, they are only guidelines. But some, we enforce rigidly, others are just for guidance. Above all, use common sense and if the simplified rules of The Beatles Forum don't appeal, don't join.
01) Obviously you are fully responsible for anything that you post while at The Beatles Forum.
02) You also must agree to stay within the law at all times.
03) By joining The Beatles Forum you must also be respectful to other members and help where possible. In other words, do not post anything that makes another user feel upset.
04) We obviously don't allow porn images or videos and no links to such items.
05) Likewise, no extreme images or links to them either.
06) By all means post regularly, but please no copy and pasting of items from other websites. However, the odd sentence or paragraph might be OK in certain circumstances. Obviously, if facts and figures are necessary, then you may have no choice. But basically, your posts must be your own work in most cases.
07) We prefer each sentence on separate lines but we will never enforce this.
08) By joining in with The Beatles Forum, you also must agree that you will adhere to the rules. You must also agree that you will check for any adjustments from time to time.
To Sum Up
All in all, the staff at The Beatles Forum are not grammar Nazi's and don't wish to over-regulate things. We also want members to relax and have fun. Therefore, if the above rules appeal and you love The Beatles, sign up today.