Love The Beatles? Then Join Us!
Anytime At All, Eight Days A Week...

Just Another Two Beatles Lovers!

Now that you are here, why not let us know officially instead of lurking. Although this is not compulsory, it's just a nice thing to do. So, let us know a bit about yourself and why you are here in the "Got To Get You Into My Life Forum".
JhOONLenneHammster
Back In The USSR
Back In The USSR

Just Another Two Beatles Lovers!

Hello! I just joined and I'm super excited about this website!! My name is Erika, and my older sister's name is Alexa! We both love the Beatles very very much!! My favorite is John and Alexa loves Paul. We were raised around rock music all our lives, listening to people like Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Smashing Pumpkins, Van Halen, Boston etc... But it wasn't until a year and a half ago when my sister got Sgt. Peppers from the record section of Walmart that we put it on the turntable and got blown away....!!! Ever since then, we've collected tons and tons of Beatles stuff, like Legos, snatching all the Beatles magazines that pop up on the magazine stand, and all the Beatles VHS tapes! Although we're probably the youngest ones on this site, we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVEE the Beatles with all our hearts. And I forgot to mention, I have the most amazing hamster and guess what his name is..... JOHN LENNE!!!! John Lennon being the real deal, and John Lenne being my adorbs orange hammy hams. Alright! I look forward to posting cool stuff on this site! Thanks for reading!!!- John Lennon Lover and stuff whos name is Erika
P.S.
Merry Christmas!! :poke: :listner: :mrgreen: :o :D :D :lol: 8-) :listner: :waver:

JhomsandPhaulManleys :poke:
Julia
Glass Onion
Glass Onion

Re: Just Another Two Beatles Lovers!

Hello and welcome to The Beatles Forum.
Isn't is great when you discover something and then go all out for it :lol:
I have quite a bit Beatles memorabilia after I got right into The Fab Four many moons ago.
I stopped collecting now but still keep an eye out for something special.
Anyway, I look forward to your posts :cheers:

Brummie
Glass Onion
Glass Onion

Re: Just Another Two Beatles Lovers!

Welcome to The Beatles Forum :cheers: