Love The Beatles? Then Join Us!
Anytime At All, Eight Days A Week...

Hello... intro & a question or two.

Now that you are here, why not let us know officially instead of lurking. Although this is not compulsory, it's just a nice thing to do. So, let us know a bit about yourself and why you are here in the "Got To Get You Into My Life Forum".
Crinsk D. Night
Back In The USSR
Back In The USSR

Hello... intro & a question or two.

Hi there. I'm not quite new here. About 7 years ago I tried getting into the Beatles again the way I did as a kid. I had been a huge Beatles fan from 7th grade into college. I joined this forum and I attended Beatlefest in Chicago in 2014, but since then I've done nothing much that is Beatles related, and I didn't touch this board again until today. My adult life has seen little time for the things I enjoyed as a youth.

When I was at Beatlefest 2014, I purchased a Yellow Submarine round carpet. I will be moving, I want to sell the carpet, and I thought that it would be nice to offer it to a Beatles community before putting it on Ebay or something.

I am back on this board to find out: 1) is selling permitted (especially if that's all I am back for) and 2) do I have to clear it with administrators, and how do I reach them?

Thanks for any help!

Dazza
Back In The USSR
Back In The USSR

Re: Hello... intro & a question or two.

Crinsk D. Night wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:23 pm
I am back on this board to find out: 1) is selling permitted (especially if that's all I am back for) and 2) do I have to clear it with administrators, and how do I reach them?
The admins and mods are pretty relaxed here.
I believe there is a section in which to sell your gear already.

Crinsk D. Night
Back In The USSR
Back In The USSR

I did manage to get 2 admin names -- yep, they are cool with selling.
Thank you for replying :)

Spuggie

Hey, welcome to The Beatles Forum.